This is a standing invitation. If you want to talk about projects, or the indie web, or end-user agency, I want to talk to you.
- I like reading things. If you’re a writer, I’d love to read what you write.
- I love hearing about personal projects. If you’ve done something you’re proud of, send it to me!
- I care a lot about end-user agency. Talk to me about privacy, end-to-end encryption, or self-hosting.
- If you have a question you think I could answer about anything in this general sphere, please send it to me. I’ll do my best to answer.
- I love living in Austin. Tell me your best-kept local secrets, and ask me for mine.
I like getting email, even from people I don’t know! Email fits well with my personality – a bit longer, and private by default. It’s nice.
I can’t promise I’ll always reply, but I can promise I won’t be annoyed if you send it. If I don’t get back to you, my apologies – maybe try again in a couple of months.
Inspired by Patrick McKenzie.